This superfood black bean & quinoa salad recipe is one of the tastiest quinoa salads I have ever made. It is packed with lots of flavor, it’s highly nutritious, and super easy to make too.
Quinoa has the texture of a grain but is actually a seed, and a complete protein so it is supper healthy.
On top of how good this recipe tastes it is also inexpensive to maker and keeps well in the refrigerator up to 4-5 days and you can eat it hot or cold.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!
- 1 cup quinoa (1 cup dry quinoa yields about 2 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 clove garlic, pressed, grated or finely chopped
- Juice of one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper…
View original post 287 more words