Here are ten quotes from posts that appeared on Late Blooming Entrepreneurs throughout the year. I hope you enjoy these sayings – and perhaps find some inspiration, wisdom or food for thought as you set goals for 2015.
1. “Once you’ve lived a little, it becomes harder to go about your work without paying closer attention to colleagues and empathizing with those around you.”– Sydney Finkelstein, management professor, author and leadership guru
2. “I sort of reinvent myself every seven to ten years. My goal is to never retire. I can’t imagine what retirement would be like.” — Carolyn Newsom, attorney
3. “Establish your goals and objectives and then focus like a laser on accomplishing them.” — Bill Cheeks, ABBA Associates
4. “I don’t waste time on things that I am not good at or that others can do much better than I can.” — Elizabeth Erlandson, Licorice International
5. “Start with the hardest task on your…
View original post 230 more words