In just 5 simple steps you can make your own batch of colorful, springy cupcakes for Easter.
What You’ll Need:
(makes 12 cupcakes)
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- choice of frosting (we used chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- colorful, sugared almonds (for decorating)
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease your muffin trays. Using a stand mixer, hand mixer, or by hand, whip the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Step 2: Crack in the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
Step 3: Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until completely smooth.
Step 4: Pour batter into pre-greased muffin trays, making sure to only fill the cups 3/4 of the way. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until tops are lightly…
View original post 58 more words